It’s time for me to give it to you straight and stop avoiding telling you the truth.
1. Not knowing how to look good and still be comfortable.
2. Not knowing how to dress for your body shape.
3. A closet filled with clothes that don’t really go with each other.
1. Overwhelm, insecurity, frustration, and regret – another year wasted.
2. Feeling stuck and unhappy by continuing to wear and buy the same things over and over.
3. A realization you wasted an opportunity to look great now from the waist up on video and for when it’s time to get out of your house possibly, like me, few pounds heavier.
Invest and believe in yourself now while you have more time because not knowing what to wear is exhausting, frustrating and expensive.
I’ve been virtually showing women what clothes, colors, and styles work and don’t work for their shape, life, age, and budget for years and now it’s your turn.
It’s important to shower, get dressed and put on some makeup almost every day so that we protect our minds to make ourselves feel better and stronger.
We might be a bit heavier in weight, but can be lighter in our thoughts by taking the time to learn how to look and feel our best.
With being in quarantine due to Covid-19 it’s way too easy to get lazy and stop caring about how we look, but when we can get out again how we look and present ourselves is going to be very important.