You’re not the only one who isn’t wearing a bra that often…or at all during the quarantine, but in times like these we all need a lift and in more ways than one.
So while you have the extra time check out these great bra tips a friend sent me from a lingerie site she subscribes to, herroom.com. My friend really loves bras!
1st four-letter word – BRAS
Bras “wear out” at different rates. It really depends a lot on your cup size. The larger the cup size, the more stress is put on the fabrics and thus they wear out quicker. Here are a few good rules to help you decide whether or not to keep your bra.
- Hook adjustment being used – Bras should initially fit you on their loosest hook setting. You then tighten as you continue to wear a bra until you are on the tightest hook setting and the band is starting to feel loose. This is the time to toss.
- Front Closure – The downside to a front closure bra is that they wear out faster because there is no adjustability. So, when they start feeling loose in the band, its time for them to go.
- Sports bras – Because these bras are washed frequently and work harder to contain breast bounce, they tend to wear out faster. The rule of thumb is that when you buy new workout shoes, you should also need a new sports bra.
- Weight fluctuations – Every bra in your drawer should be put on and tested for fit. Take the time to adjust your straps, pull your breast tissue into your cups, and then look at yourself in the mirror. If it no longer fits, let it go.
- Rarely worn bras – We all have them; that special bra for a wedding, or to provide support under an unusual neckline. They have hardly been used so you don’t want to throw them away. Well, try it on again. Does it still fit? If it does, is it still comfortable, and has not deteriorated hold on to it if you have room and think you might use it again. If not, let it go. That event came and went. So should the bra.
2nd four-letter word – HELP
How can I HELP you?
You’ve likely spent years looking into your closet, seeing clothes that you have spent good hard-earned money on, and never wear…I can help you with this.
You’ve probably wanted to lose weight to fit back into many of your clothes for a few years, yet…well, you know. Being home pretty much 24/7 isn’t helping that much either…I can help you with this.
You might have convinced yourself that you can’t wear nice outfits…You’re wrong and I can help you with this…it’s what I do all the time.
You’ll get yourself out of the style rut you’ve been in for waaaay too long when you allow me to show you how to always know what to wear with my online personal styling service. You’ll finally be able to open your closet quickly, easily, and happy to pick out what to wear.
And I’m making it easier than ever because when you sign up for either a basic or premium online virtual styling consultation by April 30, 2020, and I’ll gift my $200
Dress Without Stress video course as a Bonus.
When HELP is needed, it only works when you take it.
Take it today, and you won’t need help figuring out
what to wear ever again.
It might be corny, but it’s true that when you look good, you feel good.
I’ll HELP you be your best when it’s time to get out and be seen again.