Wardrobe Stylist, Personal Shopper, Speaker, and Author
Hi, I’m Personal Wardrobe Stylist Scarlett and I show women entrepreneurs what clothes to wear so they’ll make more money, attract better clients, and stop getting overwhelmed and insecure about what to wear.
I’m known for showing other non-Fashionistas how to take the stress out of choosing what to wear and buy, and helping women go from dreading going out from behind their computers and front doors to eagerly filling in their calendars with places to go, people to meet and things to do.
From creating outfits with what you already own to taking you shopping in person or virtually, I love using my creativity and compassion to help women of all shapes, sizes, and ages to go from feeling insecure and frumpy to confident, less stressed, and stylish.
I’m a personal wardrobe stylist who works with the woman who is sick and tired of not knowing what to wear for the body and life she has now.
Basically, I show women how to stop stressing about dressing.
My Path to Image Consulting
I’ve been helping women feel great about how they look since I was 21 (and let’s not talk about how long ago that was).
At the time, I worked for a cosmetic company, and actually got my first promotion largely in part because I understood how the way you look affects the way people perceive you.
People would often ask me for style advice because I always dressed “different” and didn’t necessarily follow trends but had a natural knack for finding bargains and clothes that flattered me.
Never would I have dreamed that years later I would be an image consultant – mostly because I didn’t know that was a thing you could get paid for!
You would be surprised at how many women I talk to who are selling themselves short in their business because they are afraid of being seen.
I love working with women to help them feel more confident when they walk into a room and be noticed for all the right reasons.
You would be surprised at how many women I talk to who are selling themselves short in their business because they are afraid of being seen. One of my clients literally was turning down speaking engagements because she didn’t feel comfortable with how she looked on stage!
You know what? There is no such thing as a perfect body or look, and we just frustrate ourselves trying to look like someone we aren’t.
I have an eye for what will look good on a client no matter what shape, size, or coloring. (Did you hear that? That means I can make you look good and you don’t have to skip dessert.)
I get excited about taking boring outfits and turning them into “Oh hell yeah, look at me” outfits while making my client feel great about herself.
Just like on the day you get your hair done and you feel like you can conquer the world; when you have a personal style that suits you and makes you feel amazing about how you look, you’ll be confident in putting yourself out there to be noticed – it changes the game in your business and personal life.
My Styling Skills and Ideal Client
Things you should know about my styling skills and who I do and don’t work with:
- I make creating your personal style and wardrobe fun and relaxing because I understand that many women actually DON’T enjoy shopping.
- I am a bit quirky in my approach and make my clients comfortable and confident, even in their underwear.
- I am not a fashionista and do not have a ‘perfect’ body so I don’t expect you to.
- I get excited when my clients say “I would never have picked that for myself!” and they realize how amazing they look.
- I never let my clients look like fashion victims, nor like everyone else in the room.
- I am not a fan of trends and the styles I create are timeless and my clients never look outdated.
- I would NEVER try to change a woman by putting her into clothes that make her physically or mentally uncomfortable.
- I am not loyal to any particular brand or store.
- I am a MASTER at creating a whole new wardrobe from clothes you already have in your closet – and for finding new looks at reasonable prices, if we need to go shopping together.
- In 2012 I was honored by Westchester Magazine with the title: “The Red Hot Image Maker” due to my transformational work with women.
- I wrote a book, Stop Stressing About Dressing, that will teach you styling tricks that will make you say out loud, WOW I never knew that and actually laugh out loud. You will LOL for real. You can get your copy on Amazon.
Who I DON’T work with:
- Women who LOVE to shop and buy lots of clothes, because more isn’t necessarily better. I’m into quality, not quantity.
- Brand or designer fanatics (a Prada dress that is the wrong color or style is just a very expensive mistake – not a fashion statement).
- Women who aren’t open to stepping out of their comfort zone to find what really works for them.