5 On-Line Shopping Tips
Did you know that a new mall has not been built since 2006? I found that to be somewhat alarming, but certainly understandable. After all, shopping is no longer brick and mortar, as now it’s click and order. Online shopping is how more and more people are shopping every day, and the numbers keep going up.
Personally, I love to shop online as long as I get free shipping and can return to a store if what I order does not look or fit as well I as hoped it would. The problem with online shopping, for some people, is that it can be confusing to keep track of what you are searching for and to compare one item to another. Well not anymore. A new client told me about PicVic.com. This is a site that allows you to select and compare items that you are interested in and may be helpful if you are looking for a specific item, such as a pair of black boots or as in PicVic’s example, a red dress.
Here are my online shopping tips:
1. Always look for the Free Shipping Code
2. Order the size you usually wear plus one size larger. This is so you have lots of ‘wiggle’ room just in case you need it.
3. Read the customer reviews. There is tons of info here and always influences my online shopping decisions.
4. Go straight to the on Sale category. That is what I do for myself and my clients. Saving money never goes out of style.
5. PEASE return what does not fit or look good on you. I see way too many unworn and ticketed purchases hanging in new client’s closets.
Thank you, Jane Pollak, for being so generous with your praise.
© Scarlett De Bease & Scarlett Image, All Rights Reserved
THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.