Want To Eavesdrop on What To Wear?
Marnie Swedberg, founder of WomenSpeakers.com, asked me to share my wardrobe styling tips for her Blog Talk radio show Marnie And Friends.
You can listen to the Interview on iTunes, while cooking, working, or even when trying to decide what to wear. Actually, that may be the best time to hear what I have to say.
There are lots of tips in this show, so don’t keep them all for yourself. Please share this recording with your friends and family, especially the ones you like and love.
What to Wear, How to Wear It & Why It Matters
During this hour with Marnie and Scarlett DeBease you’ll discover:
- The #1 thing that will maximize your first and lasting impression with everyone you meet, on and off stage.
- How to get past being distracted by your appearance, and why failing to do so can ruin and otherwise wonderful presentation.
- Wardrobe strategies regarding color, style and size.
- How to pre-read the message any outfit will send to others, before it’s too late.
- Three ways to take an outfit from ordinary to extraordinary.
- How to shop to maximize your wardrobe potential.
- How to apply humor, instead of dread, when deciding what to wear.
Make your closet an organized dream come true HERE.
Finally Know How To Easily Organize Your Closet
If you want more tips, be sure to go here.
“Thank you for helping me get on track. I was so overwhelmed by what I had in my closet, but now I feel better about going into my closet and getting rid of what doesn’t fit right. I am grateful for the time you spent with me and look forward to having you back, to go over my fall/winter wardrobe. I knew I wanted to make a change; I just needed a wardrobe stylist to help me. It was perfect timing that you presented at the Somers Library when you did.
Someone up there must of been listening to me and sent you into my life.”
Thank you again Scarlett.” Terri Gorman
Copyright © 2019 Scarlett Image™., All Rights Reserved. THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.