Let’s not remember our failures over our successes.
Today I’m not going to give you any styling or shopping advice. Instead, please allow me to share my personal BRAVOS, and not tell you ANY of my 2018 BLAHS.
- I applied for the first time and was accepted to speak at the NAPO, National Association of Productivity Professionals, conference in Chicago this year. It’s a big deal to be chosen and was one of my career goals.
- Forgot my iPad Pro in the security bin at the Milan Italy airport, and didn’t realize it until I was home the next day. My bravo is that even after 1 week of emailing, calling, and checking their online lost & found, I did not stop trying to get it back. After 1 1/2 weeks it showed up on their website, and it’s back in my hands. Never give up!
- Lost 5 lbs, and that’s just enough for me to have one less roll in my baker’s dozen.
- Had a very successful re-launch of my online course.
- Our daughter got engaged to a GREAT guy! Whew.
- Our son was a candidate for and received, via tough surgeries, a sci-fi RNS device to attempt to reduce his uncontrolled seizures. I’m only doing the bravo part of this story here…
- I had the privilege of working with 10 new clients in person and 15 more virtually. Their joy lifts me up.
- Met wonderful women via networking, many of whom are in the wonderful and intimate group Entrepreneurial Woman’s Club.
- I have YOU as one of my readers and I thank you for that.
We ALL could use a bit of self-boosting, as we, myself included, tend to remember our failures over our successes.
So what are some of your 2018 BRAVOS? Please share in the comments space below, and let’s celebrate together.