I hear it all the time: “I want to lose weight.” I hear myself saying it too, but saying it doesn’t always make it happen. So in case, you’re busy wanting, longing and planning on losing weight, use the below 5 Tips To Look 5 Pounds Thinner In Less Than 5 Minutes.
1. Wear a thin, not bulky, scarf that hangs down to about your belly button, or slightly below if you are over 5’3″.
See how the scarf can make a body look more like a rectangle than a circle? Also see how a tummy can be disguised, before and after dessert.
2. Wear tops that end right below the widest part of your hips and not tucked in.
I have NO idea who this woman is standing in my office, wearing her working at home and doing laundry, errands and cooking clothes, but I hear she prefers wearing her tops out, not tucked in. Note how her lower half looks thinner. If she were wearing a less wrinkled top, it would look even better. Rumors are she hates to iron.
3. Only wear clothes that fit you now, not a few or many pounds ago.
If this woman was wearing a loose top like, that I have no idea who she is woman above, she would easily look 5 pounds, or more, thinner.
4. Don’t throw on bulky tops and/or jackets.
See how my size 6 assistant, her name is Susi, looks like a size 12+ with all the layers.
5. Tighten your bra straps and get a bra fitting.
When you lift them up, you’ll have more of a waistline which results in an instant visual reduction of your waist.
Do you have a friend who keeps saying she want to lose weight too?
Well, then be a great BFF, and forward her my 5 Tips To Look 5 Pounds Thinner In Less Than 5 Minutes, so she too can whittle away her middle in a matter of minutes.
Watch here to get tips that will help you choose what colors you should wear.