I love showing women how to command attention when they walk into a room, and feel beautiful regardless of their insecurities.
Hi I’m Scarlett ….
I’ve been helping women feel great about how they look since I was 21 (and let’s not talk about how long ago that was).
At the time I worked for a cosmetic company, and actually got my first promotion largely in part because I understood how the way you looked affected the way people perceive you.
People would often ask me for style advice because I always dressed “different” and didn’t necessarily follow trends, but had a natural knack for finding bargains and clothes that flattered me.
Never would I have dreamed that years later I would be an image consultant – mostly because I didn’t know that was a thing you could get paid for!
Now I enjoy working with women to help them feel more confident when they walk into a room and be noticed for all the right reasons.
You would be surprised at how many women I talk to that are selling themselves short in their business because they are afraid of being seen. One of my clients literally was turning down speaking engagements because she didn’t feel comfortable with how she looked on stage!
You know what? There is no such thing as a perfect body or look, and we just frustrate ourselves trying to look like someone we aren’t.
I have an eye for what will look good on a client no matter what shape, size, or coloring (did you hear that? That means I can make you look good and you don’t have to skip dessert).
I get excited about taking boring outfits and turning them into “oh hell yeah, look at me outfits”, while making my client feel great about herself.
Just like on the day you get your hair done, and you feel like you can conquer the world; when you have a personal style that suits you and makes you feel amazing about how you look, you’ll be confident in putting yourself out there to be noticed – it changes the game in your business and personal life.
If this sounds like what you need, then check out my personal Styling Services
Things You Should Know About Scarlett:
- I make creating your personal style and wardrobe fun and relaxing because I understand that many women actually DON’T enjoy shopping.
- I am a bit quirky in my approach and make my clients comfortable and confident, even in their underwear.
- I am not a fashionista and do not have a ‘perfect’ body so I don’t expect you to.
- I get excited when my clients say “I would never have picked that for myself!” and they realize how amazing they look.
- I never let my clients look like fashion victims, nor like everyone else in the room.
- I am not a fan of trends and the styles I create are timeless and my clients never look outdated.
- I would NEVER try to change a woman by putting her into clothes that make her physically or mentally uncomfortable.
- I am not loyal to any particular brand or store, and I don’t receive commission for any items I suggest for clients.
- I am a MASTER at creating a whole new wardrobe from clothes you already have in your closet – and for finding new looks at reasonable prices, if we do need to go shopping
- In 2012 I was honored by Westchester Magazine with the title: “The Red Hot Image Maker” due to my transformational work with women.
Who I DON’T Work with:
- Women who LOVE to shop and buy a lots of clothes, because more isn’t necessarily better. I’m into quality, not quantity.
- Brand or designer fanatics (a Prada dress that is the wrong color or style is just a very expensive mistake – not a fashion statement).
- Women who aren’t open to stepping out of their comfort zone to find what really works for them.
To know more check out my personal Styling Services