If you ever, ever feel alone when you’re feeling stressed about what to wear, you might feel a whole lot better if you read the top 20 questions women have asked me about what to wear.
Warning: You’re soooo NOT alone in those thoughts of yours. 🙂
I thought I’d share the Top 20 Questions Women Ask Me About What To Wear and I’m wondering do you relate to any of these too?
1. Does this make my butt look fat?
2. How can I dress to look younger but not like I’m trying too hard?
3. Should I keep the clothes that no longer fits, just in case one day, they’ll fit again?
4. Should I keep the clothes that are old and out of style just in case they come back in style again?
5. Can you help me find clothes that fit since I’ve gained weight?
6. I’m tired of buying whatever fits me, and then hating them when it gets home. Can you help me?
7. How can I hide my belly, aka muffin top?
8. I’m short, so where can I find clothes that fit me?
9. Where can I find clothes that look good on me on a budget?
10. What can I wear to look thinner?
11. How can I look professional AND be comfortable?
12. Am I too old to wear this?
13. Where can I find clothes I really want to wear?
14. How do I dress age-appropriate?
15. How should I dress in my 40’s, 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, and 80’s?
16. What clothes should I wear for my body type?
17. How can I find clothes if I hate shopping?
18. Why should I buy clothes now if I want to lose weight?
19. Why do I keep buying the same boring things, over and over?
20. What should I wear to look in style and not frumpy?