The Sleeve Length You Shouldn’t Wear
Almost all women hate showing their arms…even when
it’s 100 degrees outside.
I can relate.
But don’t rush to wear any top just because it has sleeves.
Beware the half-sleeve, AKA the sleeve length you shouldn’t wear.
This is one sleeve style that can be quite unflattering.
For starters, it has a major FRUMP-producing look.
These sleeves are too long or too short, depending upon how you look at it and unless your upper arms are very wide, this sleeve length will:
- Make your upper arms appear bigger than they actually are.
- Make your chest area look larger, from side to side which is soooooo not the goal of most women.
- Make you look older than you are.
- Make you look wider than you are.
- Make an outfit look a bit too casual and/or messy looking.
When you know how little details make big improvements,
getting dressed is so much less stressful.
Think about how much money you’ve wasted on clothes that were wrong for you, and you didn’t know why, so you kept on buying more of the same mistakes.
Even more expensive, is the cost of not loving your clothes or how you look in them.
Learn what styles, proportions, colors, details, etc are perfect fo you and you alone, and
you’ll be the best dressed woman in the room.
So many women have shared what a big aha tip this is.
What about you?