10 New Year’s Style Resolutions YOU Should Make!
10 New Year’s Style Resolutions For Women
These 10 New Year’s Style Resolutions YOU Should Make, are worth repeating year after year, after year.
1. I will no longer wear wear clothes that are too tight, which means trying a size up now and then to get the right fit.
2. I will get an annual Bra fitting and get a few new bras to replace the ones that have stretched out.
3. I will get a few new tops that skim my middle and disguise the tummy.
4. I will only wear leggings with tops that cover my derriere, because Leggings are not pants.
5. I will stop buying the same tops and pants in multiple colors, over and over again.
6. I will not wear shorts and tights together, or encourage others to do so.
shorts worn with tights
7. I will never wear shearling slippers as shoes no matter how rushed I may be.
8. I will never wear Pajama pants outside of my home, unless I am at a slumber party.
9. I will never wear socks with sandals. If my feet are cold, I’ll wear boots.
10. I will stop only wearing shoes that look comfortable and find shoes that look stylish while providing comfort, because they really do exist.
Contact me to set up a complimentary, AKA free,
15 minute Stop Stressing About Dressing Strategy Session call.
WARNING: Please DO NOT set up this call with me if you already always know what to wear and buy, as well as NEVER get frustrated trying to put an outfit together.
“Scarlett helps to take the pain out of shopping! She prepares a dressing room full of clothes that fit your style, size and budget – and you confidently walk out with outfits that fit and feel good. Gilda Bonanno
Keynote Speaker, Presentation Skills Coach, Communication Skills Trainer www.gildabonanno.com“
Copyright © Scarlett Image™., All Rights Reserved. THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.