How To Hide Upper Arm Flabbiness – video
How To Hide Upper Arm Flabbiness How To Hide Upper Arm Flabbiness- Video
Close to 90% of my clients hate their upper arms and dread wearing sleeveless tops and formal dresses. Below and in the video above, you can get some of my thoughts and solutions to your right to bare arms.
- Look for loosely knitted cotton type fabric shrugs, cardigans, or other pieces that can be worn over sleeveless tops and dresses. The loose weave will make them airy and comfortable in warmer weather. Some department stores have these in their scarf and accessory departments.
- Ask sales associates to show you clothes that have short sleeves, and if they don’t, ask to speak to the manager and let him or her know that the selection does not have what you need. Just think about how well how the squeaky wheel theory will work in this instance.
- Scour the Internet searching for short sleeve tops and dresses. They are out there despite the fact that the stores might not have them in stock. Ex. Search for the blue dress, short sleeves, V-neck.
- Be sure that the sleeves, straps or armholes of your clothes are not too tight. This will avoid your upper body and arms from spilling over and giving the impression that there is more of you in places that actually exist.
- Distract yourself and others from your arms by wearing flattering, unusual, and/or whimsical necklaces. Lightly weaved scarves are another way to bring eyes and self-image away from your arms. If the scarf has enough fabric, you could even let it drape on your shoulders as another way to cover up and distract.
Here is an email I received from a new client that needed to update her wardrobe. The total cost for all, was approximately $700.
I just finished putting all of my new clothes away. The grand total for today is:
3 pairs of pants
1 casual dress
1 formal dress
3 pairs of shoes
I’d call that a successful day! Perhaps the most exciting part of the day for me was as I was leaving the store. I walked past a shirt that caught my eye. My first reaction was that stinks it’s not in “my” size, meaning the women’s department. Then I actually paused and thought, no if it looks good on me I can do this shirt. I was too tired to go back to the fitting room and had too many packages, but that was an entirely new thought process for me. And next week sometime I will go back and try that shirt on!
So, thank you for your expertise and helping to educate me!” K.F. Ct.
Scarlett De Bease, a professionally trained Image Consultant and Wardrobe Stylist, is the founder of “The Always Know What To Wear Program™“. As an Image Consultant, Entertaining Speaker & Savvy Personal Shopper, she shows women how to project confidence & success by always knowing what to wear. As a bonus, Scarlett’s tips will help you Look Younger, Thinner and Taller while projecting Confidence & Success as you now will be wearing the clothes that fit and flatter you the most. Since 2006, she has successfully changed the lives of many women, by showing them the correct clothes, colors, styles and accessories that will flatter them the most. If you keep buying clothes and still have nothing to wear, Scarlett will make it possible for you to always know what to wear. Scarlett specializes in make-overs, that are fun and informative. She brings The What Not To Wear experience directly to your home or office, but without the tears, fears and trash can. Scarlett shows women how to Stop Stressing About Dressing. Scarlett’s tips have nothing to do with size, age, income level, career, etc – It’s not about where you shop, it’s about what you buy.