It’s always fun to see a makeover in magazines and on TV, so wouldn’t it be nice to know the details that make the after so much better than the before?
Of course, it would!
So let’s take a look at my client’s makeover before & after and how my tiny tweaks made big improvements in how she looks.
- The yellow color is not flattering and caused her skin tone to look unhealthy and red.
- This low v-neckline is not right for her and made her face look too small for her body.
- The neckline is also too wide for her which made her shoulders disappear.
- Having a print over a wider part of the body is causing her to look larger, which is pretty much not the goal for most of us.
- This top is also making her look even shorter than she already is, and wants to be.
- Her top is a bit too long for her and makes her hips look wide and her legs look short.
- This blue is perfect for her and brings out her pretty eyes and is making her complexion appear creamy and even-toned.
- This neckline is perfectly proportioned for her and visually adds some width to her shoulders, while minimizing her bustline.
- Wearing this solid color on her upper body is slimming her down and making her look taller.
- A jacket in the same color as her pants is visually elongating and slimming her body.
- Pushing up sleeves is an instant waistline maker and makes you look a bit taller too.
- This top is a perfect length for her as it minimizes her hips and makes her legs look longer.
You better believe there’s more, but this is a blog post, not a style tips guide, and that’s why… I created Dress Without Stress– a self-study online video course filled with tons of my easy to follow, fun, style, and life-changing, thump on the head styling tips you wish you had known years ago.
You’ll learn how to use each styling tip for your specific features: the good, the bad and the ones you’re not that thrilled with. And yes, we each have a few of those. All you need is a mirror, sense of humor, and the goal of no longer getting stressed, frustrated and miserable when you try to find something to wear that will make you look great and love who you see in the mirror.
And if you enroll by July 1st you’ll receive a 1-Hour Personal styling call with me for Free.
Get ALL the details HERE.
Just think about how much you’d love being an AFTER instead of a BEFORE. Just saying.
Dress Without Stress Starts July 16, 2018, so you can spend the lazy hazy days of summer getting yourself ready to sizzle with style.