Is There A Bit More Of You To Love This Month?
Want to know how to hide the extra in all the middles from all the holiday nibbles? You know, how to hide a tummy.
Here are 2 quick tips to help you disguise the extra jiggles:
- Bring the eyes up. Wear necklines that don’t swallow up your neck, and add necklaces, earrings and/or scarves that bring out the color of your eyes and perhaps add a sparkle or two, to them as well.
- Do not wear any tops that are a smidge too tight right now. That will only make you look bigger, but also make you feel bigger and bluer.
You can get a whole lot more tips on Wednesday, January 20 @ 8pm EST/5pm PST, when I’ll be a guest speaker on Angela Minelli’s tele-seminar. Angela is a natural health educator and Weight Loss Coach, and together we will give you:
- Tips on what to wear with what you already have in your own closet
- What you never want to do when it comes to what to wear!
- How self-talk makes or breaks your self-image
- The importance of loving your body, no matter what size you are
- Show-stealing secrets for making a great first impression!
- What colors look best on your body type
- How wearing the wrong colors can add pounds to your appearance
- How to make clothes shopping successful instead of stressful
- How to still look good when shopping on a budget
- Style tips no matter your AGE
Often times, it’s not just what you wear, but how you wear it too, that matters. How you feel about your body combined with how you look is a large factor when it comes to dressing for success.
Register Here to get the above and many more tips to Stop Stressing About Dressing.
I strongly suggest having pen and paper handy, as there will be lots of tips you’ll want to write down as I tend to talk a lot and throw out lots of info.