I thought it would be fun for you to not have to read or watch anything, and instead sit back and listen while you have your morning
coffee, apply makeup, or cook a meal.
I was a recent guest on a brand new podcast called Magnificent Aging podcast hosted by professional organizer Deirdre Dolan Nesline.
In this podcast you’re going to not feel so alone and learn a few tips you won’t get in a magazine or on TV.
Here are a few things you’ll learn from this interview:
- How to figure out what’s right for your dressing style
- The process of letting go and keeping what looks incredible on you
- Scarlett helps people create great outfits and get rid of items that no longer work for you.
- Her BIG secret to shopping and releasing emotion regarding what to wear as we age
- Who are you dressing for?
- Are color charts still relevant?
- Trends-why be part of a pack?
- Lots and lots of ideas including money-saving tips.
So sit back, and get ready to see your clothes in a whole new way.
I take that back…get ready to see your clothes in a bunch of whole new ways.
PS The End Your Closet Shame is over but you can still get my help to show you how to always know what to wear when you click here.