Do you deny, resist, and ignore your problems?
Do you deny, resist, and ignore your what-to-wear problems?
I hear it all the time from women, who wish they hadn’t wished for years pretending there wasn’t a problem hiding in their closet.
The video below explains what I’m talking about, and if you are ready to be confident when you walk into the room, send me a message with the subject line ME.
Here are a few telltale signs you are tired of guessing what you should wear:
- You have lots of price tags in your closet from clothes you bought but have never actually worn.
- When heading to an event you give yourself a little fashion show and end up so disappointed that you consider not going.
- You’re hanging on to old clothes you used to love in the hopes that someday you’ll “fit into them again”.
- You feel like clothes shopping is stressful and a big waste of your time.
- You dream of being able to open your closet and easily pick something to wear you know you’ll look fabulous in without being embarrassed bumping into someone you know.
Sounds like you?
Then we should talk. Contact me for a complimentary Be the Best Dressed Woman In The Room session, and let’s see if we’d be a good fit for working together, and getting you the best-fitting and looking clothes to increase your income, impact, and influence.